Wine Storage Lockers
Store Your Priceless Collection Where We Store Ours.
The WineSellar was the first commercial wine storage locker to open in San Diego.Originally opened in 1984 and later moving to our current, larger Sorrento Mesa facility in 1988, our lockers were constructed by owner, Gary Parker’s demanding specifications to create the very best wine storage design possible.Our lockers have complete ventilation around each locker and are built to withstand moderate earthquakes. With its state-of-the-art, three-story mezzanine system, storage temperature is kept at a consistent 57 degrees F with humidity levels maintained in the mid-sixties….the perfect environment for wine storage.
We offer lockers that hold 2, 4, 5, 8, 12, 15, 18, 28, 36, 50, 64, 88, 100, 140, 175, 500, and 1500 cases. Our prices are among the lowest, if not the lowest in San Diego with “community” lockers starting as low as $3.33 / case per month and “private” lockers accommodating from two to hundreds of cases starting at just $4.00 to $9.00 a month.
Centrally located in Sorrento Mesa near the Golden Triangle, our facility offers easy access from all San Diego areas and provides safe and proper storage of wine collections for both individuals and businesses.
Why Store Your Collection at the WineSellar?
- 10% off meals in The Brasserie for the member and a guest
- 10% Off Retail Wine Purchases & All Wine Accessories
- 2 Discounted Tickets to Monthly Walk-Around Tastings
- Exclusive Discounts and First Access for Monthly Wine Dinners for the member and a guest
- Your first corkage fee is FREE, from a bottle in your locker, upstairs in the Brasserie (Wine Spectator Grand and Best of Award Excellence Awards since 1989) & in The Casual Side informal bar and small-plate dining
- Storage prices are among the lowest, if not the lowest, in San Diego
- Community lockers starting at $3.33/case per month
- Private lockers from two cases to hundreds starting at $4.00 to $9.00 per month
- Open the longest hours of any wine storage facility in San Diego: 9am-6pm on Mondays. Tuesday through Saturday’s 10am-9pm. Closed Sunday and the day of most major holidays
- Lockers designed and constructed for maximum air flow and optimum circulation to maintain consistent temperature and humidity throughout the entire storage facility
- Lockers uniquely designed and built to withstand earthquakes
- No harmful fluorescent lighting that can damage wine
- Wine “pick-up” service anywhere in San Diego (Oceanside to Chula Vista, the Coast to just east of I-15) Call for your area.
- Service includes “accepting & signing” for your wine deliveries
- Full-service wine shop with helpful, highly-educated wine staff to recommend wines that complement and complete your collection
- Wine cellar inventory offered to renters
- Personal Concierge Wine Program*
- Three WineSellar Wine Clubs featuring top domestic and international wine and three regularly scheduled tastings per month available
* Please ask Gary Parker, Owner, about our new, personalized Concierge Wine Program.